Down here at the pawn shop...

HeXp£Øi±

I love going to the pawn shops where i live. A few weeks ago i picked up a brand spankin new IAWA stereo with digital in/out and a sweet little graphical display for $5.95. It's a $300.00 stereo new. The only thing wrong with it was the face plate covering the graphical display was cracked so i just popped it off and it's like brand new. The other day i picked up a pair of fisher 30watt speakers in great shape to. It's also where i get lots of doodads to hook up to my machine since the case is 100% wood and i can drill lots of holes in it. Man i love pawnshops.

Pawn shop rules :headbang:

But you really got an AIWA stereo for $5.95 :eek:

I got an Hitachi portable radio for 5$ once, it's a shame Hitachi doesn't make audio stuff anymore, their portable boomboxes were the best IMO.
I like to pick some old stuff there...

I must go into the wrong pawnshops. They seem to be about 20% cheaper than retail with no warranty. Not my cup 'o tea.

Actually i should be accurate. These are more like second hand stores then pawn shops. Kinda like value village.

Gonz said:
I must go into the wrong pawnshops. They seem to be about 20% cheaper than retail with no warranty. Not my cup 'o tea.

I've got the same ones you do, only about 10% below retail for Well used stuff. I'll browse thier cd's every now and then or console games, but that's about it.

Back