DREAMS

Mare

Been having some funky dreams lately!!!
Last night remembered it, I was pregnant and couldnt find a way fast enough to get to the hospital??? They usually say dreaming of a birth , means a death in the family ???? And there's NO WAY I can get prego again, so why the dreams like this??? SCAREY!!!! :eek13:

Well , HeXp£Øi±'s leaving could be considered as a death :shrug: ,lets just go with that , now get some sleep and "pleasant dreams" only
:la: :brow:

Oh Gess - No More Deaths in OTC... :lol2: But thanks for the wishes for pleasant dreams..... :swing:

people also think that dreams are day residue. what you were thinking about last will prolly be what you dream. frm now on think about sex. that should help ;)

Last night I dreamt that I was a robber and killed a cop lady... :eek2:

She was shooting at me thou

it's very rare that i remember my dreams...they almost have to be disturbing for me to even have a fleeting idea what they were about.

same wiht most people. unless you wake up and record them right away or if they linger on. but there would have to be a reason for that

freako104 said:
same wiht most people. unless you wake up and record them right away or if they linger on. but there would have to be a reason for that
no seriously...i would go so far as to say i don't dream but apparently that is not possible.

Hehe.....I once had a freind drive halfway accross the country to see me 'cos he dream't I'd died in an accident........wot an eedjit! :D

I usually have pretty vivid dreams.........only they don't make much sense....pretty funky tho' :)

tonks said:
no seriously...i would go so far as to say i don't dream but apparently that is not possible.

i know you were being serious. so was i. it is a fact most people dont. and it is impossible as you can go psychotic. i dont know how really but this is also well known

freako104 said:

Ummm, I think the reason may be caused by STRESS!!!!!! :lol2:
Try to forget the stress and think more sex :winkkiss:

that or it means something. ive had mine linger on for positive and negative reason. Im a guy I always think it ;) esp when I see you ;)

OMG- had this dream last night Gonz was doing his kung Foo on me and saying DAMMIT WOMAN - IM RIGHT , AND YOUR WRONG!!!!!

Just kidding Gonz :winkkiss:

No dreams last night-atleast none I can remember... :tardbang:

Back