Drinking = Life Story

PrincessLissa

I have always wondered what the connection is between a few drinks too many and the need to inform everyone around you of your life story and horrible childhood. I have even noticed that I am more likely to talk about the accident when I have had a few Altitude Sickness drinks.

Any theories?

Lowered inhibitions combined with unresolved "issues" makes for a long evening.

The first thing that goes when you drink is your judgement. The more you drink the better you feel and you tend to think the rest of the world is right along with you. With Your elevated mood you're suddenly much more accepting of others and so you have the false sense that others are more tolerable of you. You begin to think that people actually care. Maybe they do but when the social aspect of restraint goes out the window your drunken emotions tend to drown the unintoxocated.

*Note to self: Never drink with IC.*

I'm in the AB/BoP camp. I tend to get quiet and want to be alone when I get really drunk. I'm pretty good at maintaining a party level of drunkenness all evening though. Too drunk to drive but not so drunk as to make an ass of yourself.

I'm actually a 'self-control freak'. Last time I got soused, nobody knew but me, and the taxi driver whose cab I inadvertantly decorated. Don't ask. :drink:

You know damn well "don't ask" is tantamount to "ask." What did you decorate the cab with?

Mexican food and drinking? Never. :grinno: It was pizza...deep dish...and the sausage looked the same coming out as going in. :sick:

Gato_Solo said:
Mexican food and drinking? Never. :grinno: It was pizza...deep dish...and the sausage looked the same coming out as going in. :sick:

Well, I won't be eating pizza for a while, no matter how much Ranch Ku'u gives me.

Back