drinking question

when you have just a few too many do you become...

• mushy/horny

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • angry/aggresive

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • talkative

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • silly/just plain drunk

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
depends on the night, but I can go quiet, talkative or perky, or just plain drunk. Along with the ever present horny of course.

I get very social and talkative. People tell me that I am simply a more amlified version of myself.

I do get pretty horny too, but only when I have my man to go home with. That is partly his fault. ;)

where's the YES choice? All have happened though seldomly agressive

depends what mood I'm in - talkative if its good, but even more anti-social than usual if not.

Oh yeah, and always mushy/horny ;)

why not just have an "all of the above" option? :swing:

Inkara1 said:
What do those of us who don't drink choose in the poll?
you simply don't answer, my friend. you are of course, fully welcome to run ramshackle through the thread stark ass naked with a lampshade on your head...or simply just berate us for our lust for alcohol ;)

When I drink, I might get more talkative, and more willing to laugh at unfunny jokes. I never get really drunk thoug. After a few drinks I reach a point where I think it would be wise to start sipping soda instead, so I do.

tonksy said:
you simply don't answer, my friend. you are of course, fully welcome to run ramshackle through the thread stark ass naked with a lampshade on your head...or simply just berate us for our lust for alcohol ;)
Or I'll borrow PT's Suburban and drive you guys all home. Of course, I'll stop at every gas station and charge you for a full tank... and since everyone knows Suburbans get crappy gas mileage, you'll believe me. :D

I don't know what I was like there toward the end of my drinking days.
I stayed blaked-out for weeks at a time. :retard2:
There's no telling what all kinda shit I've done. I won't tell some of the
things I do know.

Back