Dude, that´s not cool

Fuck that sbcanada, that sheer abuse of power and covering your own tracks, i would've let the situation slide as a joke, but not anymore.

HF as in Horse Fucker. No, not cool at all. Way not cool at all.

You know, I had a feeling from the very start that something just like this was just around the corner.

If this is the way that the site is going to be run where Admins have second personas and delete threads to cover their own ass at will, then sorry, i don't think i'll be a part of it..

Originally posted by sbcanada
Sorry guys. But it was filled with hardcore irrelevence. ;)
exactly what part of this do you find funny enough to smile at this point?

People make mistakes, and learn from them. You should have left it as a "don't do this" example. Justin's right, by covering your own ass, it makes it that much worse. It takes it from being a bad joke to a, well, bad admin.

sbcanada said:
I'm just going to leave. I know no body wants me here

sbcanada and S4 are family, or dare I say it? the same???? say it ain't so

Not going to beg, but it's not too late to "live and learn." You've been on an ego trip ever since this forum started. If you'd just take a chill pill, sit back, and watch things progress naturally for a while, all would be well.

I apologize to everyone involved. i just wanted to stir things up a bit and have some fun. I know some members like having a troll around to argue with.

I've sent a PM to fury apologizing for my actions, and told him he can strip my status away if he sees fit.

Back