Dying, here.

Dont take this the wrong way but I am sooooo glad im not there.

how are you and the missus holding up? hope your ok over there

HomeLAN said:
Today's pollen count in Atlanta:

5,165!

*Wheeze*
explains alot.....OH! BTW...i just got off the phone with todd's wife...seems their youngest has come up with the chicken pox...mine have had the vaccine but they've played with sarah...thought i'd let you know....sorry if my kids are the chicken pox version of typhoid mary to ted :sick:

tonks said:
explains alot.....OH! BTW...i just got off the phone with todd's wife...seems their youngest has come up with the chicken pox...mine have had the vaccine but they've played with sarah...thought i'd let you know....sorry if my kids are the chicken pox version of typhoid mary to ted :sick:

His shots are up to date, but I'll let the boss know.

Get it over with quick. Round up the neighbourhood kids and get them all done at once. Beats having to worry about going sterile as an adult.

Professur said:
That's the price you pay for not having to shovel. No sympathy here.
but why do we get the shovelling AND the freezing AND the charming melting doggie gifts? :mope:

Pollen! Grrrr! I can't keep my car looking silver - wash it and 20 minutes later it looks yellow again! Not to mention dying from the allergies. Gag! Cough! Ack! :crying4:

We don't have a high pollen count in Colorado. At least I don't think so. I've seen pictures of the yellow dust from both you and Unc and I have never seen that kind of thing here.

I hope it doesn't last too long! DO you have something to take for it?

Yeah, I'm on meds, but the problem is that the meds make me really sleepy and dopey. I only take 'em when it really sucks out there - like today.

Sleepy and Dopey sucks. I am feeling that today too. I took a bunch of over the counter pain meds and those make me all stupid.

PrincessLissa said:
Sleepy and Dopey sucks. I am feeling that today too. I took a bunch of over the counter pain meds and those make me all stupid.

What do you mean? *handonhip Sleepy and Dopey ROCK...Doc and Grumpy, OTOH...:D

well...i went out in it...i swear i can smell the pollen. my eyes are burning, my nose is running....

tonksy
off to steal steves meds.

Early April is usually the highest counts, so it's on time. However, this is trhe second highest count on record.

Yer didn't hear this from me.........

Speed (Whiz, whatever yer call it yer neck of the woods....powdered, not crystal) makes an excellent cure for hayfever :swing:

It also is a great way to get a permanent vacation!

Rained last night. That brought it down to a merely unlivable 2600+.

Back