Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder

chcr

Too cute for words
http://www.havidol.com/

The cure for what ails you.

In case fuckitol isn't available???

In clinical trials, the most commonly reported side effects were mood changes, muscle strain, extraordinary thinking, dermal gloss, impulsivity induced consumption, excessive salivation, co-dependency with inanimate objects, hair growth, markedly delayed sexual climax, inter-species communication, taste perversion, terminal smile, and oral inflammation.

The delayed sexual climax might be useful in spots but the inter-species communication worries me a bit.

HAVIDOL is available in 20-mg tablets or suppositories

Right up your... alley.

Man, I may need some.
ZING SELF ASSESSMENT RESULTS

Your score is 34.
If your score falls between 40-60 you should see your doctor immediately.

If your score is between 30-40 you may be on the brink of succumbing to DSACDAD. Be aware of this possibility and be prepared by discussing your options with your doctor.

If your score falls between 15-30 take a moment to check in with yourself. Determine if you are answering as truthfully as possible. It's okay to need help. And thankfully help is available.

My score was 31, and I definately know I don't have this disorder. I think their little test is kinda BS, because all of the things they qualify as symptoms can also describe the MANIC part of Bipolar Disorder. :shrug:

Guess the drug companies need something to rope each one of us into taking something.

Your score is 28.

If your score falls between 15-30 take a moment to check in with yourself. Determine if you are answering as truthfully as possible. It's okay to need help. And thankfully help is available.

Well shit, calling healthy people liars is the way to go when selling meds.

Edit: well, on 2nd thought, the site looks like a scam :lol:

No, it's not real but neither is a majority of the rest of the USFDA approved made-up self-satisfying crap we call diseases these days.

ZING SELF ASSESSMENT RESULTS
Your score is 26.

If your score falls between 40-60 you should see your doctor immediately.

If your score is between 30-40 you may be on the brink of succumbing to DSACDAD. Be aware of this possibility and be prepared by discussing your options with your doctor.

*snickersnort*

ok, it's not on rxlist.com, it's fake. some of you may be like "duh", but i'm gullible :p

Well that'll teach me to post before research. I thought it was real too. I was getting all offended.

*yells into the distance, "calling all gullible people...please come get your ocean front property in Arizona"*

If you leave me
I won't miss you
And I won't ever take you back
Girl your memory
Won't ever haunt me
'Cause I don't love you
Now if you'll buy that.

Chorus:
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona
From my front porch you can see the sea
And if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.

--- Instrumental ---

I don't worship
The ground you walk on
I never have and that's a fact
I won't follow or try to find you
'Cause I don't love you
Now if you'll buy that.

Chorus:
And if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.

Chorus:
If you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.

Yeah, if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free...

Thanks guys, now I have to find that song.

I scored a 24..............but they seem to think i might need help!

{cough} bullshit{cough}:devious:

Back