Eating alone

kuulani

I finally ate a restaurant alone. Usually I would rather order my food to go and eat at home, but I decided to just eat at the restaurant. Woohoo, I got over my eating alone hang-up.

I don't like to go to sit-down places by myself, but I'm fine with going to fast food places alone.

what restaurant was it? And why were you by yourself? Didn't Kalei or Ulalia want to go?

what restaurant was it? And why were you by yourself? Didn't Kalei or Ulalia want to go?

We were at some mall and everyone scattered to do their own thing ... Kalei's phone was out of batteries, Ulalia was doing her thing ... and I was hungry. So instead of the in-n-out burger, I went to some local restaurant ... :D

I had to eat in restaurants alone all the time when I was on the road. Just sat at the counter and chewed the fat with the fry cook. What would get annoying was the waitresses running their hands across my ass as they passed back and forth. I was never sure if they were looking to steal my wallet, just coping a feel, or wiping something off their hands.

I've been in California too long... the concept of smoking in a restaurant is pretty much foreign to me now. It was really weird seeing people smoke in the Waffle Housne in Georgia in 2005... but that had been banned by the time I went back in 2006.

What would get annoying was the waitresses running their hands across my ass as they passed back and forth. I was never sure if they were looking to steal my wallet, just coping a feel, or wiping something off their hands.

Now that's got me thinking about your ass :evilgrin:

I had to eat in restaurants alone all the time when I was on the road. Just sat at the counter and chewed the fat with the fry cook. What would get annoying was the waitresses running their hands across my ass as they passed back and forth. I was never sure if they were looking to steal my wallet, just coping a feel, or wiping something off their hands.

:D

Eating with other people is dangerous to my intake. Especially at Chinese buffets. I tend to get a plate whenever someone else goes to get one, and if not everybody gets up at the same time to get a plate...

Nope, I've got a few other cheap items in my food pyramid these days, as per some of the suggestions I got last time I spoke on it... Spam, and various breakfast foods (hash browns and sausages, easily zappable), and sliced imitation cheese-like substance.

Every now and then when I meet up with a friend or family member that volunteers to pay for a meal, I'll get whatever's cheap, which usually means lunch at an all you can eat Chinese buffet, or half a fry at McDonald's and the like

I have been out to breakfast by myself a few times since I moved here...the first time I texted friends to fill the time between ordering and getting my food and the second time I brought a book :)

I have been out to breakfast by myself a few times since I moved here...the first time I texted friends to fill the time between ordering and getting my food and the second time I brought a book :)

I eat lunch by myself more often than not. I read a couple of books a week that way.

If you're sitting there, eating, with not a thing else happening, you're bound to stay alone & silent. Open a book, a laptop, or a phone & the world wants to come visit.

So I've found it more often than not.

Back