Educational Security

FluerVanderloo

Well, my fallback school accepted me. I just have to wait for the other two to send me a response. If they say no, well then...hello Frostburg!

freako104 said:
its in a colder area of MD. I looked at it but opted not to go there.

good luck Melissa

Only thing I won't like is the cold, methinks.

And did you mean me when you mentioned Melissa? My name's Monica :)

sorry. got the names confued. Well Frostburg is close to the mountains so you may want to keep that in mind dear. I could suggest some but I dont knwo if you want to cross the Bay Bridge

If I don't have to cross it, I doubt I will. I just prefer staying away from any part of eastern Maryland (past my area, anyway) because of the traffic. Especially in the summer. I'm not really an ocean girl. I'm more of a meadow/valley type person. Mountains are spectacular, but like I said, it's just that temperature. And I don't want to be stuck rooming with a party girl.

Fresno State was my fallback school, too.

So since your name's Monica, when do we get to see you and Brandy team up to do a duet of "The Boy Is Mine"? :lloyd:

Gonz said:
Bars & clubs can now have historical landmark status? :D

No, but Antietam and Frederick do :)

I'm not a bar and club type. So Frostburg will work out if I maintain my stronghold against peer pressure.

I never had a fallback school.
I just wanted to go to the local university & if I didn't get in to a local university, I might as well have learned how to bag groceries or something ... :lloyd:

i went to high school in northern virginia and was contemplating going to potomac university ( AKA PotU) before i joined the navy.

FluerVanderloo said:
No, but Antietam and Frederick do :)

I'm not a bar and club type. So Frostburg will work out if I maintain my stronghold against peer pressure.

Frederick has bars. Xhale is gone. Its been gone. It was gone not long after I moved to Frederick

Back