EGGO Waffles

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
with real butter and cheap syrup for dinner. :licklips: mmmmmmm.......can't get better than that! :D The kids are ecstatic!

Originally posted by L. Summerton
with real butter and cheap syrup for dinner. :licklips: mmmmmmm.......can't get better than that! :D The kids are ecstatic!

shouldn't they be eggstatic?

ooooh, it's the way i tell 'em

I watched an old episode of Batman the other night where Vincent Price played a villian called Egghead.

Everything was egg this or egg that. It was egg cruciatingly painful to watch.

Originally posted by Justintime
Originally posted by Anakin
Frozen waffles for dinner? Damn, you sound like Kenny's family on South Park. :D

was it a chickenpox party then? :rofl2:

I see you know your South Park... wasn't it nasty when they made the kids spit in each other's mouths? :rofl2:

I make my own waffles from scratch. It takes about an hour to get it all just so. Its my signature dish. I've had 'em flying in from different countries just for a taste.

I just managed to top that Eggo Dinner, we ate cereal tonight :D Daddy's away, and it's freaking HOT, so we (the kids and I) decided on cereal.

They had Star Wars Episode II cereal, which is apparently thrilling, but to me seems revolting. It's purple and orange sugar with cereal under it, and it has *hold onto your seats* CLONE TROOPER COOKIES in it! :laugh: It's the only sugar cereal I've ever bought, and will probably be the last. :sick:

I had the old standby, Special K. :licklips:

unclehobart said:
I make my own waffles from scratch. It takes about an hour to get it all just so. Its my signature dish. I've had 'em flying in from different countries just for a taste.

mmmmmm homemade waffles! When I make lotsa money i'll fly in from this country to try them! OK?

Indeed... I make them from scratch.. and I make them very well. The thought of an Eggo waffle crossing my lips leaves me cold. They just have a certain cardboard-y taste to me.

Back