embarrassing for tonksy...

tonksy

okay, i wanna ask a question and i know it's great joke material, but do me a favor and try to take me seriously for 2-3 posts. how unsexy is it to buy a bra from Lane Bryant? thats the big girls store. i hate the ugly matronly bras that fit and i'm tired of squeezing these jugs into pretty ones that don't. i went to the web site and looked at them, but i can't quite explain what my apprehension is. silly, huh?.........and most men prolly wouldn't notice anyway....so this is absolutely pointless...christ, i'm having a conversation with myself......

tonks said:
i'm tired of squeezing these jugs into pretty ones that don't.

Not helping my (eh hmm) condition today at all.

All jokes aside, I doubt anyone would notice one way or another, you could be joke fodder for your husband.

My ex had similiar ummmm (doesnt seem right to say this is a "problem") situation, and she had some of those larger ones.

Say, what were your results on the test?
Talking to yourself again? Sigh...

PS: My computer started rolling on the floor making wierd noises when i finished the test, is that a bad sign?

tonks said:
okay, i wanna ask a question and i know it's great joke material, but do me a favor and try to take me seriously for 2-3 posts. how unsexy is it to buy a bra from Lane Bryant? thats the big girls store. i hate the ugly matronly bras that fit and i'm tired of squeezing these jugs into pretty ones that don't. i went to the web site and looked at them, but i can't quite explain what my apprehension is. silly, huh?.........and most men prolly wouldn't notice anyway....so this is absolutely pointless...christ, i'm having a conversation with myself......
tonksy, I have several bras from Lane Bryant and I think most of them actually look more sexy than me stuffing myself into something that doesn't fit. Plus, they are more comfortable. They definitely have bras that wouldn't make you feel like a prison matron. And AE has certainly never had anything bad to say about them, usually prefers me to leave them on during sex! :winkkiss:

SexyBoo said:
tonksy, I have several bras from Lane Bryant and I think most of them actually look more sexy than me stuffing myself into something that doesn't fit. Plus, they are more comfortable. They definitely have bras that wouldn't make you feel like a prison matron. And AE has certainly never had anything bad to say about them, usually prefers me to leave them on during sex! :winkkiss:

I like to grab the straps and use them like "reigns"

:D

SexyBoo said:
sold.

AnomalousEntity said:
But you like being Ridden and hard!

Besides, you wouldnt want to fall off now would you? :swing:
Usually I am doing the riding - I need something good to grab hold of!

tonks said:

im going to be straightforward hon. its not how much you wiegh its how you carry yourself. ive seen girls that are considered big but carry themselves well and are incredibly sexy. same with skinny girls. or just go without a bra. thatd be the best ;)

freako104 said:
im going to be straightforward hon. its not how much you wiegh its how you carry yourself. ive seen girls that are considered big but carry themselves well and are incredibly sexy. same with skinny girls. or just go without a bra. thatd be the best ;)
nonono, my top belongs in lane bryant but thats it. but it's true what you said. for example i think queen latifah is a doll.

tonks said:
i hate the ugly matronly bras that fit and i'm tired of squeezing these jugs into pretty ones that don't....

Photo's please...let us judge correctly :D

I found several sites online selling really hot looking bras in the DD and up range. Mostly silk, too, since silk is stronger than just about anything this side of kevlar. Wide shoulder straps, and even a few D sizes in strapless. I'll see if I can find the harddrive with that favorites directory. It's about here someplace.

Back