entire contents of a juice box sprayed...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
on the t.v. screen by my Doctor Destructo...

and now it doesn't work :crying3:

*letting it dry and praying*

I once turned around to wash the dishes ... silly me, my niece unrolled the entire roll of wax paper and foil :D

:lol: we've had that, and paper towel from one end of the house to the other...the list goes on, and on, and on, :D

hehehe .. I had this cloth lei on my table near some pictures of my father .. it's sewn so it's pretty sturdy. Our niece (the one ku'u's talking about) came over for about a half hour. When she left, the lei became a nice cloth strip :D

When I was pregnant, I had to babysit her at a hotel where we were all staying. My brilliant idea was to get her out of the hotel room where she was being Destructo ...

bad idea ... she started runnning laps around the pool. Imagine an 8-month pregnant lady chasing a 2-year old around the pool :eek:

:rofl2:

I did that too, lots of times, HUGELY PREGNANT, in the mall is fun, once up the sidewalk for like 500 metres :eek:

it's all over the screen, nowhere else, and it won't turn on...

same tv I poured the water on when I missed the plant on top of it :lol: the same thing happened...who'd a thunk it? :D

It turned on this morning, went off again about 30 seconds later...it's not dry yet but it's not fried yet either WOOHOO! :D :headbang:

I saw this this morning, thought it was apt...

Attachment(s):

glue.gif, 48.09kb

7_1033038033.gif

Back