Equality does not apply

alex said:
and if it was a male teacher screwing his 14 y/o student?

I think she meant good for the judge for not agreeing to a plea bargin with a sentence way to low for the crime...he had no way of knowing the crown would withdraw the charges...

The whole situation sucks ass, but if the boy won't/can't testify, there's not a lot they can do.

Stoopid media probably has made the entire situation a bajillion times worse on the kid. If a body can sue anyone for mental distress, it should be the media.

I like the Crowns in their robes and and tabs and whatever other garb. I think it's great.

It looks like court.

Leslie said:
The whole situation sucks ass, but if the boy won't/can't testify, there's not a lot they can do.

That's bullshit, you better believe if it was a man screwing a young girl, they'd find a way to prosecute his ass.

alex said:
That's bullshit, you better believe if it was a man screwing a young girl, they'd find a way to prosecute his ass.

If he made it through the holding cell... :devious:

alex said:
True, but you also better believe that 95% of 14 year old boys would tag a hot teacher in the time it took for her to bend over.

Y'all are missing a huge part of this

Because the boy's family doesn't want him to testify, the prosecution didn't have enough evidence to present its case.

omg .. this was on the news as I was reading the thread. She's actually blaming her being bipolar .. and "challenged" the media to read a book or an article on the illness.

Umm... ok ... I'm bipolar and should now be exempt from the stupid ass decisions I've made :rolleyes: ... don't get me wrong - I know how severe bipolarism (is that a word?) can be .. but blaming that for screwing a 14 year old kid? What, did he trip on her medication bottle and his dick ended up inside her?

PT said:
True, but you also better believe that 95% of 14 year old boys would tag a hot teacher in the time it took for her to bend over.

True, true, but there are also lots of horny little 14 y/o girls who would fuck their teacher also, that doesn't make it right. She was the adult in that situation.

Damn, why couldn't I have had teachers like that?

Back