ER

ok... It started out with everyone in the ER getting vaccinations against whatever it is. The inner core 5 people who were exposed are still isolated. Hospital evacuated. Romano supervising the chopper evacs; scraming orders over a few gurneys and doctors and the chopper noise loses a piece of paper. He bends down to pick it up and WHAM... right through the tail rotor.

Elizabeth seems to be back in England now.

Sorry... didnt mean to boffo it up for the outer empires. Tonight was the new season premier. I don't know what the delay time is for broadcast outside of the states.

I'm so glad you posted that. I only missed 20 minutes. You know, the only tv I've been watching is Sunday night HBO and I don't listen to the radio all that much so I had no idea tonight was the first show of the new season.

Did Friends start tonight too?

Damn. Can anyone tell me what happened? If so, PM me, because there are people who watch that are one season behind... Don't want to ruin it for them. :)

Have you heard what happened yet Greenie?

I am gonna write you a PM now anyway.

They did reattach it but his fingers were blue. They showed scenes for next week and he's testing his feeling in it with a pin or something. Think about this, though, he's a surgeon. He won't be able to perform surgery again, unless it's a full recovery.

I think I posted this before but does everyone know that Dr. Romano (Paul McCrane) was in the movie Fame? Here's his picture:

monty.jpg

Personally, I think he looks better without hair. :)

LOL I saw that a few weeks ago and it dawned on me then who that was :D and you're right, he looks way better now.

I guess his surgeon days would be over...

Back