ER

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
was weird tonight, it was a backwards episode, I had a hard time following it :confuse3:

I wasn't too impressed tonight.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing. May have been interesting if they didn't jump all over the timeline.

It didnt bother me to see them do it in reverse. I think they did it as an excuse to get everyone on the roster into one show as a Christmas thing.

Let me summarize: Luka is a self absorbed, brooding, alcoholic, living his familial death day in and day out, womanizing dickhead. Thats the basis for the epsiodse, reverse or no.

I don't know. I don't know if it's the period of non-interest in everything that I get at this time of year... Or that the storylines didn't hold my interest anymore... That I didn't really care what happened to any of the characters... That the one hour of sleep that I would lose by going to bed at 11 instead of 10 just wasn't worth it anymore...

I guess I grew out of it. Hell, I haven't missed an episode since the very beginning... It gets tiring. :)

I hear that.. I guess thats why I took that pause after season 3 for so long. All shows go through that little ill phase.. and we as humans go through that little ill phase. Its bound to happen. I used to adore 60 minutes when I was younger.. now I cant stand it.

Back