ever felt like

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
you have so much empathy and compassion for the things that happens around you?

Seeing your dog suddenly becomes a complete understanding of its love towards you, and you feel like crying of joy because of that.

An unbelievable state when words go out of your mouth with a sincerity you not see daily. You feel like you love everybody and makes you want to do good things, enjoy the life, tell everybody how great you feel. Breath the fresh air, run, jump, shout, watch the trees, have the impression that you and all around you are a union and one at the same time, just a perfect balance.

well, that's how i feel today.

There's only one love more true than that of a dog. That first morning hug from your kids before they've had a chance to get into trouble.

Luis G said:

Much more yesterday and today than recently but for a different reason. :)

But yes, I know what you're talking about. I get that a lot. :D

the spell is gone for now, but i'm starting to feel like that oftenly, maybe that'd be the "new me".

Luis G said:
ever felt like

Seeing your dog suddenly becomes a complete understanding of its love towards you, and you feel like crying of joy because of that.

An unbelievable state when words go out of your mouth with a sincerity you not see daily. You feel like you love everybody and makes you want to do good things, enjoy the life, tell everybody how great you feel. Breath the fresh air, run, jump, shout, watch the trees, have the impression that you and all around you are a union and one at the same time, just a perfect balance.

well, that's how i feel today.
Yes, already felt that. What's her name again? ;)

Professur said:
There's only one love more true than that of a dog. That first morning hug from your kids before they've had a chance to get into trouble.

So it's the kids, your dog, and then the wife? :D

Back