Evil Israelis

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
..NM.

Evil Christians...NM,

Evil Americans...NM, sorry,

Say, these guys can't even get along with themselves.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Hamas fighters overran two of the rival Fatah movement's most important security command centers in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, and witnesses said the victors dragged vanquished gunmen into the street and shot them to death execution-style.

It's a religion of peace doncha know.

source
Abbas disbands gov't

In other news no Israelis, Christians, or Americans did anything violent to other Israelis, Christians, or Americans because they always get along with themselves.

:laugh: :grinno:

Palestinians just have this need to bitch and die. They bitch about isrealis, attack them and die when Israel retaliates. Now that Israel hasn't done anything they kill between them (and keep bitching).

Ya know whats wrong with the world these days?

In the old days if you started a fight
ya fought
and when it was over
somebody won
and somebody lost
and it was over.

Now this crap goes on and on for decades.

I say, either kick thier ass and be done with it
or cry uncle and let 'em over run yer lily ass.

I guess if their killin' each other its better than launching rockets into Israel?

I've said it long since. Take the lot of them, lock them up together and let them get on with killing themselves. Open it up in a few weeks, and anyone who's managed to get along and survive ... gets out.

sounds like a plan to me
Prof for supreme leader of the werld?

Well, given that the "evil" Israelis are in fact in control of all access into or out of the area, I wonder how many of them it's occurred to?

Who's gonna get blamed?

Enraged Fatah leaders on Saturday accused Hamas militiamen of looting the home of former Palestinian Authority chairman Yasser Arafat in Gaza City.

"They stole almost everything inside the house, including Arafat's Nobel Peace Prize medal," said Ramallah-based Fatah spokesman Ahmed Abdel Rahman. "Hamas militiamen and gangsters blew up the main entrance to the house before storming it. They stole many of Arafat's documents and files, gifts he had received from world leaders and even his military outfits."

The Marines or the Army?

Source

Israeli bomber aircraft running sorties round the clock
dropping MK82s til no one is left alive.

dropping MK82s til no one is left alive.

unguided 500lb'ers? if yer gonna be so imprecise you might as well use a sloppy old style nuke, might be cheaper total cost of obliteration. put that in your tom clancy pipe and smoke it.

Nah, the prevailing winds would transport all the fallout to Israel.
Besides they'd wanna save the nukes for Iran.
The crud would blow into Afghanistan.

Back