ewwwwwwww....

nalani

so the other day I went to the doc .. and while I was in the exam room waiting for my turn, I excused myself and went to the bathroom ... when I reached to turn on the light, the switch was all wet ... I was grossing out! How nasty is that? Chances are, whoever was there before me washed their hands, didn't wipe them well or at all, and turned off the light ... well, I'm not sure how high the chances are of that but that's what I had hoped ... I stood there for a good 15 seconds grossing out, almost gagging, staring at my hand and the lightswitch :(

There you go, just keep telling yourself it was wet because they were washing their hands. I'm sure it wasn't a urine sample that they missed the cup a little.

Really :D

PuterTutor said:
There you go, just keep telling yourself it was wet because they were washing their hands. I'm sure it wasn't a urine sample that they missed the cup a little.

Really :D

Whatever you do, do not consider the possibility that they spilled the cup while trying to turn out the light with the hand that was holding it... :eek: :p

Maybe she just needed to jack off quick and hard and her hands weren't available to do it for her? :eek:

Back