Exotic food

Jeslek

Banned
OK whats the most, err, unusal thing you've eaten that can be considered food? I've eaten frogs, snakes, ostrich, and thats about it I think. I've been offered fish-head soup (Malaysia), shark-fin soup (Malaysia), and chilled monkey brains (unsure which country, its a delacasy).

I don't eat anything exotic.

About as exotic as I ever got was vegetarian sushi and I hated it.

I ate some ants once. Plain.

Didn't know that other kid was just palming them, the jerk.

Lol!

Black pudding (blood sausage), jellied eels *puke2* , frogs legs, snails, octopus(gibralter), goat (morocco), sheeps eyes (sharjah - gulf), pigs brains (as brawn) and sweetbreads (adrenal glands). Fairly standard stuff really.

I have NEVER been tempted to eat creepy crawlies though! :eek: *puke*

fried pig intestines and blood soup

Urgh! and I HATE tripe and onions! :(

Sea Cucumber
califcuke.jpg

Snails, snake, dog, ants...Don't ask about how I ate the dog. Go to Korea and find out for yourself.

Haggis - a traditionally Scottish dish that consists of the heart, liver, and lungs of a sheep or a calf minced with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings boiled in the stomach of the animal...

:sick:

LastLegionary said:
Haggis - a traditionally Scottish dish that consists of the heart, liver, and lungs of a sheep or a calf minced with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings boiled in the stomach of the animal...

Rubbish - they're wee little animals runnin' aboot the glens in Scotland. Tsk, tsk, have ye never been on a haggis hunt? :p ;)

Aye , an don't forget the neeps n' tatties.

Aunty Em said:
LastLegionary said:

Rubbish - they're wee little animals runnin' aboot the glens in Scotland. Tsk, tsk, have ye never been on a haggis hunt? :p ;)

Aye , an don't forget the neeps n' tatties.
I'm a vegan for most part... I'd eat cheese, chicken, and fish occasionally, but not the questionable parts cooked together in the stomach of an animal... :sick: But hey, if you like it, by all means! Enjoy life :D

Back