F#@k it, just elect Bill Gates and be done with it.

Whaddya mean bode well

Ya wanna panhandlin' wino for the job?

Money talks and bool shiite walks!

He who has the gold makes the rulz.

He who hires the band names the tunes.

Man They are shooting me down already.
Both sides need to come up with someone better than they've been hinting
at so far.
Frist...maybe, but even that's a long maybe. It'd be a tossup with Lieberman,
but he can't get it he doesn't "look" good enough.

History has shown that Senators have a hard time getting elected.
Both sides need 'more' governors jumping in.

Shit, I may be looking 3rd party again this year if the big 2 can't get their shit together.

All it's ever taken (at least since I've been paying attention) to be elected is money and marketing. 100 million ain't chicken feed but it'll take a lot more than that. While I find Lieberman at least acceptable, besides not "looking" good enough, he's a jew and that alone makes him unelectable in the current social climate. As for third party candidates, it's what needs to happen but it won't this time. I don't think we really need to worry about Hillary, she's unelectable too. Re the rest of the candidates, more of SSDD, but I don't think any of them will ruin the country any more than the current or last administration did. They're unlikely to make it better any more than the current or last administration did either.

Don't you guys have a law about that?

Born in the country, lived in it by at least the last 20 years, over 30 (or 40) with at least a bachelor degree?

Article II Section 1 said:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Back