Failure to Launch

chcr

Too cute for words
Yesterday was the lovely wife's birthday. I let her pick the movie and I'm really glad I did. It was hilarious.

I think SJP is adorable. The movie hasn't gotten such great review in this area...thanks for the positive note...my intrests in the flick are up again.

simplyred said:
I think SJP is adorable. The movie hasn't gotten such great review in this area...thanks for the positive note...my intrests in the flick are up again.

I usually find her kind of boring and one-dimensional as an actress. :shrug: Good in this role though.

Do you furriners have the commercials with the "Can't get your kids to leave home?" lady?

Leslie said:
Do you furriners have the commercials with the "Can't get your kids to leave home?" lady?

Stop cooking with CHEESE!

hahaha one of the news channels did a story on people living home into their thirties and one of the guys they interviewed (he was probably in his mid twenties) when asked what he thought of it he said "If the parents are ok with it and everyone is happy then I think it's ok, if the parents want them to leave then they should stop cooking with cheese." I CRACKED UP laughing :D

Back