Farkin idiot

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
GULFPORT, Fla. - Investigators arrested a 14-year-old boy who apparently dialed a really, really wrong number. Authorities said the boy offered to sell drugs to the person on the other end, who happened to be a police detective.

After the call, Gulfport detective Matt Parks arranged to meet the teen in the parking lot of a school to buy an ounce of marijuana and some crack cocaine, according to a police report. When the boy showed up Sunday, he was charged with possession of 18 grams of marijuana with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school.

The 22-year-old driver of the car the boy was riding in was charged with a similar count and with for driving with a suspended license.

Parks' phone number is unlisted, and there were no similar numbers found in the boy's cell phone, police said. Detectives said the boy, whose name was not released, likely dialed a random number looking for a customer.

Parks said Tuesday that the boy has been released.

from yahoo.com

Now see, if this stuff was legal, he'd never have been in trouble, because he could call random phone numbers and offer to sell dope while claiming to be a telemarketer.

:retard:

Telemarketing is a viable form of drumming up new business. They say. Not from me though. :lol:

Is it just me, or is an ounce 28 grams, not 18?

an ounce is 16th of a pound, and a pound is 450 grams. 450/16 = 28, not 18.

That's why the punk should have stayed in school and paid attention in his science classes. Kids these days can't even convert units of measure, but have no problem selling drugs to police.

Is it just me, or is an ounce 28 grams, not 18?

an ounce is 16th of a pound, and a pound is 450 grams. 450/16 = 28, not 18.

That's why the punk should have stayed in school and paid attention in his science classes. Kids these days can't even convert units of measure, but have no problem selling drugs to police.

When you're selling to a pot head ... do you really expect him to bring a scale?

Very little about drug users is left to surprise me. My greatest surprise remains that people are still attempting to justify using it.

Most of the ones I've met can just look at and guess with about a 10% margin of error.

While that may be true the scale is for the buyer and not the seller. In my past I would never have bought from someone that did not offer me a scale.

They don't have a scale at my local supermarket for some reason. I never know how much my oranges are going to cost until I get to the checkout.

well if yer buyin' melons ya just squeeze em' anyway

boys.JPG

While that may be true the scale is for the buyer and not the seller. In my past I would never have bought from someone that did not offer me a scale.

If I bought drugs, I'd make sure that I had a very precise and well calibrated scale. I wouldn't trust a drug dealer not to tamper with a scale.

Uh, he also told the cop he was gonna have coke...but it doesn't mention that as a charge...the kid was probably just making it up to try to make some cash...an ounce sounds better than "18 grams". Imagine if he really did dial a drug user...he'd have been in shit for trying to short change him :D

Back