Favorite cheesy (and not so cheesy) holiday movies

SexyBoo

What are some your favorite movies to watch during the holidays?

My all-time favorite is A Christmas Story, "you'll poke your eye out!"...

Another one that I like is completely cheesy, but such a feel-good movie. It is called The Christmas List. They play it every year on the family channel. Mimi Rogers is in it, and it is completely goofy and predictable - but I just get all warm, fuzzy, and happy when I watch it. Has anyone else caught this one? It is my second Christmas "must see". :D

white christmas.....bing crosby was a real prick but he sang pretty :swing:
a christmas story......absolute comic classic :D
the charlie brown christmas show....i love it.

The Donald Duck christmas special, it's a national tradition. About 60% watch it, the rest are drunk and/or having sex.:swing:

a christmas story

Island of the misfit toys

i think Garfield has had some x-mas specials

Peanuts x-mas(Charlie Brown)

Nightmare before Christmas

i loved all the animated ones like Frosty and Rudolph :)

White Christmas is my all time favorite

I also love Santa Claus (the one with Dudley Moore and Joth Lithgow)

A CHRISTMAS STORY!! that was the first dvd i ever owned :) one of my all-time favorite movies.

It's A Wonderful Life is kind of cheesy, too....... and i really like that movie.

National Lampoons christmas vacation, with Chevy Chase-especialy when granny brings the cat wrapped in the box-and when the squirrel is on his back and they are all running around-have to rewind and watch over. What a tummy hurting from ROFL.....

THNX freako-couldnt remeber the title correctly-and I own the video :lloyd:

you mean National Lampoons X-mas Vacation

i dont know if it is Thanksgiving or x-mas but I loved Planes Trains and Autpmobiles and Uncle Buck

Are we the only ones who do not watch TV on Christmas?

Mind you, I guess the weather plays a role there - you probably don't have much else to do if you're stuck indoors. We're lucky that we have warm weather over Christmas, so we're usually outside swimming or water skiing or such.

AlphaTroll said:
Are we the only ones who do not watch TV on Christmas?

Mind you, I guess the weather plays a role there - you probably don't have much else to do if you're stuck indoors. We're lucky that we have warm weather over Christmas, so we're usually outside swimming or water skiing or such.

i think you asked that once before. no your not. we enjoy those movies yes but moreover we talk to each other and play catch up and enjoy each others company. top cold to really do much tho

I probably did, while on some drunken binge - can't really remember it.

I still don't think I'd do much TV watching if I were stuck indoors.....there's so much more to do!

Back