Favorite Christmas gift 2002?

75renegade

Mine was a tough cross between my super cozy Old Navy lounge wear, an' my Sony "Car Ready" CD player w/ cassette adapter, which was a particularly coveted item, for me, in light of the fact that the stereo/cassette console in my '88 Grand Prix does not allow for conversion to a typical indash replacement!

How 'bout you?

75renegade said:
Mine was a tough cross between my super cozy Old Navy lounge wear,
oooooooooh I wore someones yesterday, and it is wonderful!!! LOVED IT! so much so I slept in it last night, wore it yesterday, and slept in it last night...

gimme a break I was almost dying from sick

favourite gift was diamond earrings...someone finally listened.

lol, rpgs are, like, almost always, (it seems )

"Something : the something. "
that's weird. :confuse3:

------------
hrrrm, but i guess my favorite gifts were probably...
my dictionary,
a fairytale book, where the pictures are actually jigsaw puzzles,
my money, because it got me into the despair faction, and the giftcards, cos i'll be able to get some long-wanted stuff.

Re: Re: Favorite Christmas gift 2002?

Leslie said:
75renegade said:
Mine was a tough cross between my super cozy Old Navy lounge wear,
oooooooooh I wore someones yesterday, and it is wonderful!!! LOVED IT! so much so I slept in it last night, wore it yesterday, and slept in it last night...

gimme a break I was almost dying from sick

favourite gift was diamond earrings...someone finally listened.

Girl, my baby got me a pair of navy blue, long-jon type fabric string-ups that, not only do I love to wear, but spent the past two days an' nights in while waitin' to return from work, durin' r Christmas shut-down time, at the factory.

Finally, I actually felt like I'd been on vacation!!

I loved the "freedom" of jus' goin' to the video store, with no change of comfort from bein' at home!:D

they're surely wonderful!!!

these were grey longjohn type...WOW!!

*puts going to Old Navy on the todo list*

Back