Feel the Burn....

Mare

BTW....Happy Belated Easter All.....
What did you do for Easter? The boyz and I are recoupping from major sunburn, went to the beach saturday...OUCHie!!!! :crying4:

Massive egg hunt at my place Sunday morning. I must've put out 400 plastic eggs filled with goodies in my front and back lawns. You couldn't spit without hitting a damn egg.

Kids had a blast, and the rain held off until after we were done.

A real nice family brunch, that's about it. We're a little past easter egg hunts seeing as the only one in the family under 19 is Conrad who's 4. Had to listen to 3 hours of how Grandma broke her glasses, that's always fun... :rolleyes:

Lessee.

the ex was here for the weekend. That didn't make it wonderful to start with, but Sunday morning was good. Two youngest went to Sunday school after the chocolate thing. Yadda Yadda, I did up a turkey for dinner. the ex leaves.

Then, some bastich turns around in our driveway, and in the process drives over the youngest's bike, trashing it. They didn't bother to get out and let us know or say sorry or anything, just left the little kid to find it on his own. Then, one of the oldest's Easter gift of rollerblades shattered. Destroyed. That's what I get for shopping at Walmart.

Then, I get up in the morning to find the fridge trashed and the remains of a 16 pound bird less 5 plates worth and all the fixings have been stolen by the dog(s).

It wasn't the best holiday I've had.

Leslie said:
Then, I get up in the morning to find the fridge trashed and the remains of a 16 pound bird less 5 plates worth and all the fixings have been stolen by the dog(s).

[Homer]Mmmmm.....four drumsticks[/Homer]

All I have in my 3 fridges is absolutely nothing except frost on the freezer that's smaller than the mailbox, an expired ham in the other small one, and a stench that needs a haz-mat team to fumigate in the big one.

I hate Easter.

Alex came over and we had a very non traditional dinner at Erik's mom's house and had an egg hunt.

That's about it. Alex had a good time and I got to spend time with the family so it was a good day.

Sharky said:
Mare, how did you guys get sunburned? You shouldn't be on the beach for more than a few minutes without sunscreen, even this early in the season.

Aloe gel will help get you through the burn. :hug:

10 Tips for Proper Suncare

I know, I know.....we were there for 3 1/2 hours.....I like to use Noxema for sunburns, but I also have aloe plants, aloe gel, etc..... We are all in the peeling stage now, poor Matt (my little guy) is freaking out because he thinks he's loosing his skin, LITERALLY...LOL

Back