Finally have a solution for ants!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I have a gigantic problem with ants. Oh.. wait.. HAD a gigantic problem with ants. I had carpenter ants, fire ants and those other regular looking black ones.. army ants? Anyways, I tried everything and nothing worked. Nothing! When I was at a garden store a couple weeks ago, I was talking with a guy there about it and he recommended Dr. Doom. I bought it (and it wasn't cheap - $36) with lots of skepticism, I used it all over the house and in every ant hill in the back yard. They are totally gone!! :beardbng:

Inkara1 said:
Now you just have to get rid of the suddenly wife-less uncles?

This is not up to par. It doesn't even BEGIN to compare to "HomeLAN security" :laugh:

Spirit said:
I have a gigantic problem with ants. Oh.. wait.. HAD a gigantic problem with ants. I had carpenter ants, fire ants and those other regular looking black ones.. army ants? Anyways, I tried everything and nothing worked. Nothing! When I was at a garden store a couple weeks ago, I was talking with a guy there about it and he recommended Dr. Doom. I bought it (and it wasn't cheap - $36) with lots of skepticism, I used it all over the house and in every ant hill in the back yard. They are totally gone!! :beardbng:

You mean it works better than a big-ass boot?

Well.. if you can get that boot under ground to the entire colony which inhabits a fairly large backyard, then I'll kiss ya silly.

Spirit said:
Well.. if you can get that boot under ground to the entire colony which inhabits a fairly large backyard, then I'll kiss ya silly.
Will a plate compactor do?

I really have to dig out my old pron collection. I had one clip of a pair of 'wimmen construction workers' getting it on with a plate compactor. Lord, the language .....I'm glad there were no men in the clip, coz I'd hate to see a guy submit his best friend to a mouth that filthy. They weren't skinny wimmen either. Hefty. Not fat, but hefty .... with big, saggy boobs.

Scary, I tell ya.

Professur said:
I really have to dig out my old pron collection. I had one clip of a pair of 'wimmen construction workers' getting it on with a plate compactor. Lord, the language .....I'm glad there were no men in the clip, coz I'd hate to see a guy submit his best friend to a mouth that filthy. They weren't skinny wimmen either. Hefty. Not fat, but hefty .... with big, saggy boobs.

Scary, I tell ya.

:hmm: Ummm, why were you in possesion of such a tape?

Professur said:
I worked graveyard for 7 years, and had internet access. Any other dumb questions?

Okay, that's nice and all, but of all the pron on the internet, why pick up something like this?

As for the dumb questions, I am sure I can think up some more...

Maybe he wasn't sure of what he was getting until he got it. Perhaps he envisioned hard hat clad, daisy duke wearing, bikini models operating jackhammers?

No, I knew what it was .... almost. As I recall, the same day, I DL'd a girl riding a bed post, and a Great Dane anally punishing this tiny asian chick. this was back in the 14.4 days, so you read the description, and set the download and came back in 6 hours and hoped it hadn't dropped the link. The description read (if i recall) FF, plate vibrator, nudity. The others read F, Bedpost and asian F, GD. Now that last one caught me totally off guard. I had a great uplink that day, that's why I remember it.

Alright... I'll work on more stupid questions. Somebody invented "work" and it's keeping me terribly busy right now.

Back