Finally, tonks ...

nalani

I finished the damned book, "Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt" ... took me long enough :D .. as promised, I'm sending it over to you ... you'll need to drop me a line with your addy though ... don't know what I did with it. Then that blasted book will be your problem :D

:D ... sorry .. maybe you'll enjoy it. It just wasn't .. well .. I expected something brilliant like "The Red Tent" or "Sarah" ... I guess fictional writing about men from the bible isn't as interesting as fictional writing about women from the bible to me. hehehehehe .... Hey .. if you sell it on ebay, I want a piece of the action :D

nalani said:
:D ... sorry .. maybe you'll enjoy it. It just wasn't .. well .. I expected something brilliant like "The Red Tent" or "Sarah" ... I guess fictional writing about men from the bible isn't as interesting as fictional writing about women from the bible to me. hehehehehe .... Hey .. if you sell it on ebay, I want a piece of the action :D
I wasn't planning on it...but now that you mention it I could put it with a few others of hers and sell it as a lot.
BTW, How much do Hilo Hattie women's shirts retail for over there? I found one that still had the Hattie tag attach but no price. I hope I didn't start it too cheap @ $5.99 with a buy it now of $10.99.

tonksy said:
I wasn't planning on it...but now that you mention it I could put it with a few others of hers and sell it as a lot.
BTW, How much do Hilo Hattie women's shirts retail for over there? I found one that still had the Hattie tag attach but no price. I hope I didn't start it too cheap @ $5.99 with a buy it now of $10.99.

Depends on the style and the year ... it's not excellent quality, but it's pretty good. Right now they range from $40 - $70, sometimes higher. The clearance rack will usually be 50% off.

tonksy said:
Na? Not that I mind if you didn't...but out of curiousity...Did you mail this book?

Hmm... I stuck it in an envelope and left it at our front office a while back. I wonder if they didn't send it out. I wouldn't doubt it - things have been a little more than strange around there. I'll check on Monday - it's Spring Break right now so I have been staying away as long as possible LOL

Well....if they sent it parcel post it could conceivably just not be here yet. I know parcel post to Alaska from here was 3-5 weeks.

Back