Finally!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
All those requests for information about penis enlargement have paid off.

I just opened my email and got about 15 of them from the same person. Rather persistent I would say.....

Drugstore.com is kinda cool. The often have $20 off coupons with no minimum purchase that can be applied to shipping as well.

So I've ordered things from them a couple times that I paid absolutely nothing for and they threw in the "free gift" on top of it.

If I was to come up with a profile of what I was like in real life based on my inbox then I would be an impedent, poor, unfit, teenage school girl fascinated, lonely, fat geek with small genitalia. And as far as I know the only one that is true is that I am a bit of a geek ;) :rofl2:

I mainly use my work email and yahoo.co.uk but my MSN hotmail account has remained almost completely spam free. Can't remember the last time I got an email that wasn't from someone I actually knew in it...

Arris said:
If I was to come up with a profile of what I was like in real life based on my inbox then I would be an impedent, poor, unfit, teenage school girl fascinated, lonely, fat geek with small genitalia. And as far as I know the only one that is true is that I am a bit of a geek

LOL. :D

This was mine before I blocked and deleted. They finally seem to be getting the message about sex sites, now they want me to take out a loan, invest it, buy a car and a degree...:( Not to mention if I take some pills my penis will get bigger and I'll attract the ladies... huh? ?( Now THAT I'd really like to see..... :rofl3:

Am I the only one who thinks the Hotmail Spam filter sucks? Last time I had it active it blocked 7 good e-mails and accepted 4 spams it should not... Yahoo on the other side is just perfect.

Yahoo may be good for blocking spam but I've actually been spammed by a yahoo user in the past.

I think I'll ditch hotmail though and reopen my yahoo account.

Aw, I didn't get those. This is my inbox with all E-mails received in the last week. I have no clue what AIM sent me though, nor do I really care. Except for the beauty one at the top :confuse3: the rest are all legit and most I save for future reference (like the majority of my inbox that I didn't show). Yahoo works pretty well for me. :)

Back