Flash vid genius.

Buttcrackdivine said:
I didn't think Flash could be used in such a way.
It can be used for all kinds of things...really just up to the imagination of the individual. I created a nearly five minute promo video for a scout ranch I worked for with it. Its now being distributed across the nation on a CD to advertise the council. :) Depending on the size, I could probably upload it if anyone's interested...

I watched it again the other day. I didn't know what I was doing; not all that great to me now. :laugh: I got the idea about a year and a half ago. A friend and I worked straight through the night (13-14 hours) to distribute it the next day at a staff reunion. Oh well...good times. :)

greenfreak said:
Are you a Beatles fan? I was just at Strawberry Fields last weekend.

I liked a lot of their songs not knowing that they were theirs. I got their collection of hits cd titled "one" but i was disappointed, none of the songs i liked were on there.

I rather fancy "twist and shout", "I feel fine", "she loves you" and others i can't name.

Strawberry Fields is cool because there are always people around playing music. I met a dog named "Mary Jane" (get it? ha ha) and some guys who had placed the Time magazine and some flowers on the Imagine mosaic who would talk about John to anyone who was interested. It's right inside the park next to the Dakota, where he and Yoko lived.

Back