Flavored condoms?!

Kittie

Hm. Anyone have a good opinion on these? I have a chocolate one, but I hear they taste like poo. :crying4:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it's flavoured rubber...tastes like flavour, but still with that wonderful unknown powdery/rubbery aftertaste - fricken gross.

freako104

exactly. id never ask a girl to swallow the condom :p

ok serious now: I have heard of this but I dont understand it myself since most girls and the girls who did it to me didnt use condoms.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Kittie said:
Hm. Anyone have a good opinion on these? I have a chocolate one, but I hear they taste like poo. :crying4:

And how do you know what that tastes like? :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
eeeeeewwww they taste like yum...but they still have the latex texture in your mouth....ewwwwwww

*runs around rubbing her tongue with fingers to keep memories away*

For the record...I tried it out of curiosity...

BlurOfSerenity

i was with kittie when she bought hers... our friend got a Cola flavored one and i got a banana one.

i used ... rather, tried ... a vanilla one once. it made me want to vomit. it was disgusting and i'm flinching at the meomory.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Anyone ever use a dental dam? The wife got one of those at a seminar she went to so we tried it out. It was like licking a tire. :eh: If they really want people to use them, I'd think they could at least put a picture of a naked woman on it, that might keep your attention.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I can't see it...maybe for rimming but other than that nah :sick:

I'd rather go without it :shrug: the sex I mean not the protection

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
Why not just not use condoms at all? ;)

Umm..., Luis? You can get STDs (including HIV) that way too. Not using them would be unprotected sexual contact.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
chcr said:
Umm..., Luis? You can get STDs (including HIV) that way too. Not using them would be unprotected sexual contact.

Luis G said:
If you need a condom for oral sex then you shouldn't do it to begin with :shrug:

:shrug:

Inkara1

I thought the point of flavored condoms was that so you could put it on the guy's wee-wee with your mouth, making it much hotter to use protection. Then, shag normally.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
I thought the point of flavored condoms was that so you could put it on the guy's wee-wee with your mouth, making it much hotter to use protection. Then, shag normally.
so just for the initial dressing of the penis? that doesn't sound too unpalatable....i suppose....but you know what? i think i'd still prefer a regular condom...all those fakey sacchrine-y flavors they use for those kind of things tend to be....repugnant.