Food Anomalies

"I went to a Mexican restaurant near my house and as I grudgingly ate my chips after a terrible day at work I found this little guy smiling at me. Such a magical face it had, encouraging and calming my senses. I can honestly say that Mr. Smily-chips has changed my life and that my faith in humanity has once again returned to my heart."
wonder where this resturant is. sounds like they have kick-ass margaritas..

The "parrot at sunset" looks more like uncooked chicken to me. What worries me is that those are her leftovers.

Damn, people have time to contemplate all kinds of crap - food's usually in my mouth too quick to notice whether or not it looked like anything other than food :shrug:

Inkara1 said:
The "parrot at sunset" looks more like uncooked chicken to me. What worries me is that those are her leftovers.
That would be an English style rasher bacon... which is a nice tasty, albiet salty slab of fried ham.

Inkara1 said:

I think it's ham, looks to thin for a chicken breast

I saw part of a show on the Food Network a few days ago about a guy that cooks really good food but makes it look like something creepy. His hamburgers had a fake bloody bandaid (fully edible) under the bun and the fries had a few fried finger things mixed in with them. Creepy.

I usualy don't have time to contemplate food either. Occasionaly I will notice that a chicken strip looks like a chicken head or something, but not too often.

have you ever noticed that half of the chicken mcnuggets at mcdonalds are in the shape of louisiana? maybe i have too much time on my hands...

Liliandra said:
some people simply have too much time

That is the first thing I said when I saw the show!

tonksy said:
have you ever noticed that half of the chicken mcnuggets at mcdonalds are in the shape of louisiana? maybe i have too much time on my hands...

I have noticed the shape, but I always compared them to the shape of boots.

Ha! That too. I try not to eat a lot of fast food, but sometimes I need those chicken nuggets or whatever kind of meat they might be. ;)

had sushi in edmonton....landlocked,far from oceans.....that was an anomaly...and a very very bad idea

Back