Food fright?

abooja said:
I suppose the food rage defense attorney assholes are already lined up.

[whining]My sandwich is too cold...[/whining]

We can heat that right up, or get you a new one...

[incredible hulk voice] Rrrrrraaawwwwwwrrrrrrrrr[/hulk voice]

:D

Gato_Solo said:
[whining]My sandwich is too cold...[/whining]

We can heat that right up, or get you a new one...

[incredible hulk voice] Rrrrrraaawwwwwwrrrrrrrrr[/hulk voice]

:D
that's pretty damn accurate.

Um yeah. Sounds like he could maybe do with some anger management classes or something.

Perhaps he has a few other misplaced issues causing him some grief right now. Perhaps a shitload of grief and stress. Perhaps his girlfriend just dumped him at the same time he caught his wife with the postman and got pulled over for speeding and just discovered that someone had keyed his car and flattend a tire and he scratched his most expensive pair of glasses right as he was let go from work.... and then the sandwich. BLAM!

unclehobart said:
Perhaps he has a few other misplaced issues causing him some grief right now. Perhaps a shitload of grief and stress. Perhaps his girlfriend just dumped him at the same time he caught his wife with the postman and got pulled over for speeding and just discovered that someone had keyed his car and flattend a tire and he scratched his most expensive pair of glasses right as he was let go from work.... and then the sandwich. BLAM!

Or maybe he was abused and friendless as a child. :lol2:

If only his foster parents had gotten the proper training to keep from exposing him to discrimination... ;)

Back