For the last F!@#$%^G time..i am not Jeslek

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDLEchild

I just recieved this PM and fails to make any sense.

Heh. You just totally gave yourself away with that post. Now i'm absolutely certain of who you are. Man, why have you taken the opinions of this board so seriously? Take anything positive that you can from the opinions of those here and leave the rest. Instaed you've become this extremely offensive character(or tried to become). Don't get me wrong, i'm trying to make a point. I don't think that but what i'm sayinbg is that you've really taken this board to heart. The world will hate us it's just a fact especially when you're young and not politically correct.

All I did was answer the question in a poll that asked if you have been part in some activites listed in the poll....being truthful i said "None So FAR" and that caused me to be believed as Jeslek again...umm..how exactly....????

I am not fucking Jeslek....i don't know what i do to incite such claims...i am too lazy to go back and search forums and read his posts so just tell me...what is it that i do to get these claims put on me?

Heh. You just totally gave yourself away with that post

How?

Now i'm absolutely certain of who you are. Man, why have you taken the opinions of this board so seriously?

Apparently you don't read my posts....serious is the last thing i be.

Instaed you've become this extremely offensive character(or tried to become)

Back up such stong claims please. I disn't disrespect anybody here.....no way near to warrant such claims.

but what i'm sayinbg is that you've really taken this board to heart.

I haven't even begun to.....nor will i in the near future....i just come here out of boredom and nothing else....iniciting riots and hatred towards me isn't my thing.

The world will hate us it's just a fact especially when you're young and not politically correct.

It is a fact during one's life..but then again that all depends on one's perception of the world....the world doesn't hate, nor do i intened it to hate me.

In this whole PM you refuse to mention why a simple answer of "None so far" presented me as a hated member (although after this thread i am headed the same way)

Alright, here i was trying to be nice to you and i wasn't even going to say anything. I figured at the absolute least you would deny that you were LL in one of the last posts if you weren't but you refused to deny it. Talk about burning bridges. You can't even be decent to someone who's trying to have pity on your sorry ass. A little tip, that's not how we live to a ripe old age. Not only did you answer that last post EXACTLY like LL would have but you went and posted a Private message JUST as he would do. I think yiou're fooling no one but yourself.

AFAIK, Jeslek could not have said "none so far".

BCD, are you serious about the "none so far", i mean c'mon tasting blood is a must, and if you are being in a fight is also a must.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Alright, here i was trying to be nice to you and i wasn't even going to say anything. I figured at the absolute least you would deny that you were LL in one of the last posts if you weren't but you refused to deny it. Talk about burning bridges. You can't even be decent to someone who's trying to have pity on your sorry ass. A little tip, that's not how we live to a ripe old age.

OMG..what are you talking about..what bridges? what pity/

did it ever dawn on you that i am not him????

fury can you check IP addresses of Jeslek and me and prove to this confused person i am not him.....GET OVER IT

Luis i have heard it tastes salty....does it?

Then why the hell didn't you just deny it in one of the other pms i sent you when i directly asked? Schmuck.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Luis i have heard it tastes salty....does it?

Yeah, pretty much that way. A while ago I used to get cut, whenever that happened I instantly sucked the cut, it helps to clean the cut and stop the bleeding (must be something instintive). :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
Then why the hell didn't you just deny it in one of the other pms i sent you when i directly asked? Schmuck.

I did...my tongue was firmly implanted in my cheek when i responded so I may have confused you but i am not him....geez..what did he do? kill people here?

Yeah, pretty much that way. A while ago I used to get cut, whenever that happened I instantly sucked the cut, it helps to clean the cut and stop the bleeding (must be something instintive).

Our saliva contains some anti-bacterial agents and blood platelets to help stop bleeding.

Alright dude whatever. I still say that you should be a little more straightforward if you want to void this type of bullshit. And if you are him(which i believe you are) i promise not to feel sorry for you again. You've basically gotten what you deserve.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Alright dude whatever. I still say that you should be a little more straightforward if you want to void this type of bullshit.

I haven't hidden anything

And if you are him(which i believe you are) i promise not to feel sorry for you again. You've basically gotten what you deserve.

Feel sorry for me?...why? what the hell are you talking about? Can you please put up some examples...what have I gotten that I deserved?

Look Hex i don't know what i have done to make you mad but i am sorry but for the last time i am not Jeslek....i don't apologize to people for base reasons but for the sake of not arguing with a faceless entity over the internet I will change my moral directions.

There are no matching IPs and several traces reveal different locations.

Luis G said:
There are no matching IPs and several traces reveal different locations.

As you know Luis that means absolutely nothing. Anyone can use proxies.
Buttcrack. I'm not even the slightest bit mad. I just think you're either a: an idiot for not being straight with me in the first place in which case none of this would have ever come about or b: (if you are LL) an idiot for just about everything that you've done.

I'm hardly worked up about it. Although twenty minutes of my time has already been wasted on you some of which was while trying to do you a favor by offering you free shipping paid hardware.
In any case i'm done wasting my time with you. I really don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back