For those of us 'mature' enough to remember ...

nalani

"Escape To Witch Mountain" and "Return From Witch Mountain" are being released on DVD on Sept. 2, 2003 ... can't wait to get my copies!

For some reason it makes me think of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks", "Mary Poppins" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" :D

chcr said:
:lol: When that comes on tv, I still sit down and watch it more often than not.

damn,"kid catcher " still makes me shudder.

I remember my grade three teacher reading the "witch Mountain" books to the class ,thought the movies were a let down,but I liked Kim Richards :brow:

how bout this? I'm 24 and in all my life I've never seen all of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" That is to say, all my life that it has been out (was it released before 1979?)

The only part I can remember seeing is when they're pretending to be life size toys for the king or whoever he is.

"Bedknobs and Broomsticks" is a good movie. And by good I mean not horrible.

"The Incredible Mr. Limpet" as far as I can remember was cool.

How about Wiilie Wonka and the Chocalate factory, and The Never Ending Story, and especially The Three Stooges........lol

Mare said:
How about Wiilie Wonka and the Chocalate factory, and The Never Ending Story, and especially The Three Stooges........lol

im still a fan of the never ending story and Bastian as well as the dragon with the dog face. when I was a kid I was terrified of Willy Wonka. now i kinda enjoy it. adn my father is a fan of the three stooges

pc_builder said:
how bout this? I'm 24 and in all my life I've never seen all of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" That is to say, all my life that it has been out (was it released before 1979?)

21 and I've only seen Never Ending Story out of all other titles mentioned. :p

Mirlyn said:
21 and I've only seen Never Ending Story out of all other titles mentioned. :p

Oh man, Willy Wonka is a must see. It's like an acid trip, but...well...not with acid. Oh, I remember it well :)

i liked th ompaloompas, they were kinda freaky....
charlottes web is a classic. templeton the rat...

Camelyn said:
Oh man, Willy Wonka is a must see. It's like an acid trip, but...well...not with acid. Oh, I remember it well :)

Acid trip? I have seen Pink Floyd's The Wall a few times....;)

Never done the Darkside of the Moon/Wizard of Oz trick yet....

Professur said:
I never did manage to get a copy.

I rented it from Blockbuster and watched it with my kids ... I scrunched my face at the "special effects" LOL .. but my kids liked it. I forgot it was alien-ish .. for some reason, I thought I remembered the kids having magic powers.

I never did buy my own copy though .. :D

Back