For those who can't wait to see Obama's face on a coin ...

Professur

It's no great challenge to find the Ron Paul coins in silver and gold. Finding someone willing to part with them, given the premium they charged .... that's another story.

It will be interesting to see if they get raided like liberty coins did. After all, that coin does say United states of America $1.

MrBishop

Plop that right in with the Memorial plates, spoons, and otehr coins out there.
Someone got smart and is planning on making a killing on these "Collectible' coins.
Plenty of suckers out there.. more power to'em.

GrandCaravanSE

President Barack Obama is being honored on this brilliant, uncirculated U.S. Presidential Dollar by The New England Mint.

These limited edition coins are now available to the American public for the first time ever through this special offer. President Barack Obama is depicted in glorious full color on a genuine United States Inaugural Presidential Dollar and layered in genuine 24 karat gold.

During this introductory release, you can get the President Barack Obama Inaugural Dollar layered in genuine 24 karat gold for only $9.95 and just $4.95 shipping and handling.

hold on there not yet.

chcr

Too cute for words
Everyone here understands that there's a George W. Bush one and a Bill Clinton one as well, right? You can pick either one up on Ebay. I don't know why you'd want to, but you can. Of course, since this one has Obama on it it's clearly a commie plot. :rolleyes:

GrandCaravanSE

Everyone here understands that there's a George W. Bush one and a Bill Clinton one as well, right? You can pick either one up on Ebay. I don't know why you'd want to, but you can. Of course, since this one has Obama on it it's clearly a commie plot. :rolleyes:

they want it for teh gold

jimpeel

A capitalistic Commie plot. I thought you said that your irony meter was broken. I guess you got that fixed.