For you guys with no girlfriends...

Ardsgaine

In the days of the Czar, Russia was an exporter of wheat. Those days ended with the collectivization of agriculture, but now that the communists are out (sort of), the former USSR has found something new to export: women. Get your free girlfriends right here guys. I got spammed with this link in my email, but I think it's such a great opportunity that I'm passing it along. A serious diet and a little dental work, and you can have a girl that looks just like the ones they're advertising...

I apologize for removing this link due to Sb canada's insinuation, i was led to believe nudity was at the said site - Justin

You'd be cheaper getting a link removed due to nude images at said site - Justin . They don't shrivel up if you forget to feed them.

:lol:

True, true... here's a testimonial to that effect from Andy Summers. It ends on a cautionary note, however:

I was blue and lonely, I couldn't sleep a wink
And I could only get unconscious if I'd had to much to drink
There was somehow, something wrong somewhere
And each day seemed grey and dead
The seeds of desperation were growing in my head
I needed inspiration, a brand new start in life
Somewhere to place affection, but I didn't want a wife
And then by lucky chance I saw in a special magazine
An ad that was unusual, the like I'd never seen
"Experience something different with our new imported toy
She's loving, warm, inflatible and a guarantee of joy."
She came all wrapped in cardboard, all pink and shrivelled down
A breath of air was all she needed to make her lose that frown
I took her to the bedroom and pumped her with some life
And later in a moment that girl became my wife
And so I sit her in the corner and sometimes stroke her hair
And when I'm feeling naughty I blow her up with air
She's cuddly and she's bouncy, she's like a rubber ball
I bounce her in the kitchen and I bounce her in the hall
And now my life is different since Sally came my way
I wake up in the morning and have her on a tray
She's everything they say she was and I wear a permanent grin
And I only have to worry in case my girl wears thin

(From Be My Girl/Sally, by Sting and Andy Summers)

:D

Holy heck!!! Did you look at the prices on those dolls???? The standard female model is $6,749... the male model is $6,999!!! :eek:

Damn! My price just went up. No more streaking nekkid through the boards for free, girls. From now on I'll have to have cash up front. :deal:

Just letting all you ladies know,

I am and always will be FREE for general use.

Extras are extra however. :headbang:

Ardsgaine Your link goes to a site that has full frontal nudity. Where you ask?

Right here:

:rofl2:

:p @ Justin

Next time this happens i will start actions to have your account frozen, suggest you read the AUP that YOU once had a part of making on our stand on nudity- Justin

Next time this happens i will start actions to have your account frozen, suggest you read the AUP that YOU once had a part of making on our stand on nudity- Justin

I was just helping you do your job by pointing out the obvious violation. :cocktail:

you can point it out via PM, or posting it with WORDS, no need to attach images violating the AUP.

Luis, when dealing with moderators of Justin's intelligence, I decided that a visual diagram would be the best way to communicate with him. :rofl2:

Justin, are you a man of your word? ;)

i don't care if you think you should post a "visual diagram", do not violate the AUP.

Back