forget that she can't name supreme court decisions...

2minkey

bootlicker
... she can't or won't even name magazines and newspapers...

it's not a hard question. it's not a trick question. is she begin intentionally evasive? why the hell would anyone not simply name some stuff? how hard can this be? can this lady ever give a straight answer and not lapse into some wacky crap about alaska? answers to these questions and more, coming soon.

Couric asked Palin what newspapers and magazines she read regularly before becoming McCain’s running mate “to stay informed and to understand the world.”

Here is her response, according to a transcript provided by CBS:

Palin: I’ve read most of them, again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media.

Couric: What, specifically?

Palin: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me all these years.

Couric: Can you name a few?

Palin: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news, too. Alaska isn’t a foreign country, where it’s kind of suggested, “Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C., may be thinking when you live up there in Alaska?” Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

In a campaign, anything you say can & will be used against you.

If people aren't expecting much ,then she can only exceed their expectations .Pretty much what Bush did during his Presidential debates IIRC.

In a campaign, anything you say can & will be used against you.

yep. and what's why it's best not to say dumb sounding shit in front of the microphone.

obama understands this after his bitterness, guns and religion comment.
biden should observe this but his big mouth won't let him stop talking when he should.
sarah, well, she needs to go back to alaska and STFU for the good of all.

imagine if mccain dumped her, suddenly colin P was in there as VP, mccain croaks, and suddenly we have a leader most everyone respects.

OMG i just saw the video of her trying to bullshit her way through the question on supreme court decisions OTHER than roe v wade that she disagrees with.

why can't she just say "i don't know?" that would be better than her obvious and pathetic squirming.

hey peel and cerise - i invite you to assess what she said.

Back