Foul Mouthed Parrot...

Mare

Foul-mouthed parrot banned for Queen’s visit
Sunny will be sent ashore from HMS Lancaster
Updated: 12:53 p.m. ET March 03, 2004LONDON - A foul-mouthed parrot, which blurts out expletives and pecks people when she’s angry, is to be removed from a British Royal Navy ship to spare any embarrassment during a visit by Queen Elizabeth.

HeHe - Now that would be funny to hear..... :lol2:

tonks said:
oz's momma has a parrot that calls him foul names...perhaps they are related. ;)

Wouldn't surprise me.........I shudder to think what the bleedin' thing would scream if it saw the Queen :blush:

Mare said:
Foul-mouthed parrot banned for Queen’s visit
Sunny will be sent ashore from HMS Lancaster
Updated: 12:53 p.m. ET March 03, 2004LONDON - A foul-mouthed parrot, which blurts out expletives and pecks people when she’s angry, is to be removed from a British Royal Navy ship to spare any embarrassment during a visit by Queen Elizabeth.

HeHe - Now that would be funny to hear..... :lol2:

Ah, but the Queen has said they shouldn't do that, she doesn't mind meeting that parrot.........guess it's been a long time since someone's asked her to show them her tits :eh:

AlphaTroll said:
Ah, but the Queen has said they shouldn't do that, she doesn't mind meeting that parrot.........guess it's been a long time since someone's asked her to show them her tits :eh:

Yeah......I heard that there had been a photo ban on prince william and harry :eh:

AlphaTroll said:
Besides, isn't one of her tits......I mean grandsons in Africa now? Guess it's true - everything DOES go South after 40 :hmm:

:D

Aye he went to Losotho (Losotu? summit like that anyway) for the second part of his gap year.........I don't wanna badmouth the kid......but it comes to summit when even the Australians wouldn't put up with him for the full 12 months. :nerd:

What the hey is a Gap year? Is that when you are punished and have to do all your shopping at The Gap for 12 months? :eek:

Or do they get to work for the British Rail Co as the "Mind the Gap" lady? ;)

AlphaTroll said:
What the hey is a Gap year? Is that when you are punished and have to do all your shopping at The Gap for 12 months? :eek:

What a horrifying thought.........as if there weren't enough people who dressed exactly the same as each other already :eek:

Or do they get to work for the British Rail Co as the "Mind the Gap" lady? ;)

hehe, a friend of mine once got arrested for falling into that gap!:D (he was drunk at the time and got a bit upset when the rail police lifted him back onto the platform.....by his hair).

Nah, a gap year is what posh gits do either a year before they start uni or as a break during their course.....a year to laze around and travel basically.

Poor folks do it as well......but we don't call it a gap year....we call it a year on the dole :D

AlphaTroll said:
:laugh5:

Back