FOX NEWS ALERT

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Somebody at Heathrow was arrested. We're not sure why but some guy was arrested at Heathrow Airport.

Stand by for more breaking news.

Rose said:
i love your fairy avatars, leslie!
thanks..i just came across them browsing one day and saved em for whyever...feel free

Attachments

• 1a006%255B1%255D.gif
    1a006%255B1%255D.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 17.gif
    17.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 19.gif
    19.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 93.gif
    93.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100.gif
    100.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
STOPIT!!!

We have important breaking news about some guy getting arrested & while we're trying to figure out why he was arrested you're going on about girlie avatars....start your own thread...this is important:

repeating;

SOme guy was arrested at Heathrow Airport & we're not sure why but you know he was arresteed FIRST om Fox News...

wait...

a development...

he's reportedly a Sudanese guy.

FOX NEWS ALERT

A purported Sudanese guy was arrested as his plane arriveed at Heathrow from DC. We're still not sure why but a guy got busted for something.

FOX NEWS REPORT

disregard what the Canadian girl with the cutsie avatar said, this is important;

Officials say the Sudanese guy that was on a plane from DC to Heathrow and got arrested, but we weren't sure why in our first report, hell, we didn't even know he was Sudanes & in reality, we only assumed he was a "he", sorry, I'm rambling, the Sudanese man that was arrested had [drum roll]ammunition[/drum roll]...and you found out first from a

FOX NEWS ALERT

From DC to Heathrow? You mean that he got on the plane with the ammunition in your nation's capital, unstopped. Flew three and a half thousand miles, and wasn't caught until he tried to get through customs with it?

Way to beef up security, Yanks. Real impressive.

FOX NEw....

NM...I quit watching just as soon as they told me that some guy got arrested for something & they weren't sure why. Found the stupidity of get it first news too good to pass up. As I traveled past the TV I overheard, Sudanese & DC (putting together a story on the fly is fun when the facts are askew).

Now Prof, be nice, These are federal employees now...the best around :rofl4:

Professur said:
From DC to Heathrow? You mean that he got on the plane with the ammunition in your nation's capital, unstopped. Flew three and a half thousand miles, and wasn't caught until he tried to get through customs with it?

Way to beef up security, Yanks. Real impressive.
DC isn't guarded all that well. Its just not an important town. Its the equivalent of a third nipple.

The 45-year-old man had arrived on a Virgin Atlantic flight from Washington D.C. and was in transit, a spokesman for London's Metropolitan Police said. He was arrested under Section 1 of the Firearms Act after passing through a security check, the spokesman said. He did not describe the suspected ammunition but said it was undergoing forensic tests.

Well fuck, I hope he said goodbye to his loved ones, cause it's probably off to Cuba now, to sit in a cell until this "war" is over...

PuterTutor said:
Well fuck, I hope he said goodbye to his loved ones, cause it's probably off to Cuba now, to sit in a cell until this "war" is over...

Nah, he wasn't arrested by the Americans...

Ah, true enough, probalby actually stand trial over there.

Now isn't that ironic, a couple hundred years ago we wanted to break off from Britain because of unfair treatment. Guess we should have just hung in there.

Squiggy said:
What the hell, Gonz. You jumped on the war bandwagon with less information than that. :shrug:

Iraq? For the umpteen billionth time Squiggy, I was paying attention for the last 12 years, I didn't need a year run up to understand the implications.

Terrorism?-hell yea, REVENGE is sweet.

Back