French warship suffered from a daring chicken-feather attack

Jeslek

Banned
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003131896,00.html

COWARDLY French sailors are enjoying a holiday on the Thames — while our brave boys and girls risk their lives to topple Saddam.

Crew of the coastal patrol vessel FS Flamant are unashamedly flying a Tricolour while moored in central London.

So The Sun steamed into action yesterday by blitzing them with white feathers — the coward’s symbol.

We hired a 38ft yacht for our daring assault on the 150ft ship, which is moored next to Tower Bridge.

First, we hoisted up the Red Ensign flag as we left St Katharine’s dock.

Then we circled the ship and shouted to the crew: “We have le feather blanc for you grands poulets.”

We sounded our horn and then moved into position.

As the rattled French seamen looked on in amazement, we bombarded them with the feathers — which showered their deck.

Sailors ran for a hose and sounded the ship’s booming horn to warn us off.

A senior officer wagged his finger and shouted “No, no”.

Then the wet blankets rang the police and asked them to deal with us.

One amused officer told us: “We’ve had a complaint about you from the French warship. Take this as a friendly warning.

“They’re very edgy about all this.”
:rofl2:

Jough

Now, now. No need to hurt someones feelings...

I heard the French vessel surrendered!

Screw the French. Iraq would have nuclear weapons by now if the French had their way (and Isreal didn't do the world a favor in 1981).

------------------
Edited:

Sorry. Make that , "screw Chirac", not "screw the French". I'm sure that as in every democratic society, the man in power in France did not recieve support from the majority of citizens (not voters, citizens)

chcr

Too cute for words
I won't be a gramma for a couple of months, sfb.
Being a grandparent is great. Buy the child plenty of noisy toys, but don't keep them at Grandma's.*peepwall*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
After the problem in Yemen they're lucky to have lived, oh wait, sorry, this is the French.