Friggin' commercials and their darn music!

tonksy

I am highly susceptible to commercials that use actual songs in them. I find myself singing the tunes all day. It drives me nuts! Does this happen to anyone else?
*wanders of singing "Houston...Houston means that I'm one day closer to you...Aww honey, Houston....

I hear ya...
I had to get "the picturebook song" by the kinks, after seeing that hp commercial over and over. :confused:

i had the overstock.com jingle stuck in my head for almost an entire day. damn near wanted to shoot myself.

Spot said:
i had the overstock.com jingle stuck in my head for almost an entire day. damn near wanted to shoot myself.
I had that one for days!
Cat? Thanks man, I didn't know that was the Kink's! That's a good one too.

"Hold the pickles,
Hold the lettuce
Special orders
Don't upset us
All we ask is that you let us
Serve it your way"

:devious:

Anyone remember that Mitsubishi commercial with that "days go by and still I think of you" song? I love that one! And that jean commercial "It must be love, love, love dada dada da". Wendy's is now using a song called Satisfaction that I've had one my harddrive for about 3 years so that doesn't really count.

I can't really remember commercial music except for the old Burger King and McDonalds Jingles...:shrug: I never found them 'noteworthy' enough...:D

I don't watch TV, I don't listen to the radio. But I am susceptible to catchy songs.

Tonks, I bought that Mitsu commercial song just because of that commercial. It's by Dirty Vegas. I wound up buying a bunch of songs because of Apple's iPod commercials too. Some of them can be pretty cool. :)

This attention-whore idiot at work has been walking around singing "woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo" from the Vonage commercials. It's a song by the 5-6-7-8's (they were also in Kill Bill, playing at the restaurant) and it's catchy but he was doing it just about once every 15 minutes last week. That's fucking annoying.

greenfreak said:
This attention-whore idiot at work has been walking around singing "woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo" from the Vonage commercials. It's a song by the 5-6-7-8's (they were also in Kill Bill, playing at the restaurant) and it's catchy but he was doing it just about once every 15 minutes last week. That's fucking annoying.

Well...the commercial does say that people do stupid things...:D:lloyd::lol2:

Heck, I remember when Mitsubishi used Groove Armada's "I See You Baby (Shakin' That Ass)" for their commercials.

Back