fruit on the bottom

kuulani

5_yogurt.jpg

my new favorite yogurt. my favorite flavors so far is guava, lychee, & mandarin orange :licklips:

fruit...on the bottom? that's way ick....or at least it was 10 years ago when last i tried it.

tonksy said:
fruit...on the bottom? that's way ick....or at least it was 10 years ago when last i tried it.

that's what i thought too ... then i accidently bought this brand with fruit on the bottom. it changed my life :D

kuulani said:
my new favorite yogurt. my favorite flavors so far is guava, lychee, & mandarin orange :licklips:

what brand is that? cant quite read the labels. sounds delicious.

If you don't like your fruit on the bottom, just shake the h377 out of the container before you partake. Mixes it quite thouroughly, I assure you.

BTW...I'm not particularly fond of lychee's. If they come up with a maracuja flavor, I'll jump right on it. :grinyes:

not fond of lychee? *gasp* what kind of man are you? :alienhuh:

maracuya? i'm thinking that's what we call lilikoi. and i agree with you there. that is one yummy flavor!!

kuulani said:
not found of lychee? *gasp* what kind of man are you? :alienhuh:

maracuya? i'm thinking that's what we call lilikoi. and i agree with you there. that is one yummy flavor!!

Another name for it is, I believe, Passion Fruit. Hard to eat, because of all the seeds, but the pulp makes the most amazing juice... :licklips:

i love pomegranates! i've never had any pomegranate flavored stuff (except grenadine) but i love to eat the fruit.

Back