Funny OTC Moments

Yeah, that was pretty funny. But I definitely don't wanna relive it :lloyd:

The queefy WOTD thing was funny.

There are no funny threads at OTC. We are all as serious as a priest at a funeral... and we always will be. Whenever you smile, God kills a puppy. Telling a joke is a sure-fire way straight to Dante's 5th level of hell.

As commanded... there was the time I thought my hard drive was going out because of the weird noise I was hearing when the drive was accessed... but when I removed the empty Dr Pepper cans from the top of the computer case, the noise went away.

I thought it was at Catocom's... but I was commanded to post it by Nixy, and you and I both know what happens to those who don't follow her orders. :D

pffft it's funny and this thread was dying so I don't care where it was :p

Inkara1 said:
As commanded... there was the time I thought my hard drive was going out because of the weird noise I was hearing when the drive was accessed... but when I removed the empty Dr Pepper cans from the top of the computer case, the noise went away.
Well.. As Dr Pepper is something devilish, and you removed the cans, I guess that goes against the devil.

Uh-oh, you said empty? You drank it?

To hell it is then. Poort Inky. :(

The Dr. Pepper thing was funny. :laugh:

Partly because I can see me doing exactly that. Except not with Dr. Pepper, maybe Timmy's cups.

I also enjoy the time I typed "I still have to break my dishes" at some ungodly hour in the morning when I stayed up all night packing...and Les pointed it out to me when she got up the next morning.

Back