Funny radio ads

Inkara1

I noticed that Bud Light started taking their wildly funny radio ads, "real men of genius," and trying to convert them to TV ads. They're not as good on TV. But it reminded me of one of my favorite ads lately, for Carl's Jr., a fast-food restaurant in the western half of the US.
Welcome to Hanks' Kitchen, the cooking show for guys.

Today's dish: the TV dinner.

Step one: poking the plastic. [you hear two pops in the background]

Step two: put it in the microwave. [you hear a door close and the little beeps of buttons being pushed. Don't put your face against the metal screen unless you want to cook your brain.

Step three: checking the temperature. Use your finger. If the potatoes aren't burned, the salisbury steak is probably still frozen. If the steak is done, the apple dessert square's, like, the temperature of the sun!

Step four: aww, forget it. Just go to Carl's Jr. and get the new Barbecue Ranch Chicken Sandwich. Then, bring it home and sit on your couch. Voila! You've got yourself a TV dinner.

[different voice] The Barbecue Ranch Chicken Sandwich, new from Carl's Jr. Without us, some guys would starve.

If one or two little things are off, it's because I had to do this from memory, having not heard the ad all day and being unable to find it on google or KaZaA.

:rofl:
Ahh... Carl's Junior. One of the things I miss most about living out west. Marie Calender's too.

i like the snickers commercials....not going anywhere for awhile?....especially the football one were the guy takes one to the head and thinks he's batman....or the snickers crunchy ones - where the tagline is 'need a more satisfying crunch?'...the skiing one is great. or the pepsi/nascar one where the fat old pepsi driver tries to get in the truck dukes of hazard style........off of topic alittle, the new barenaked ladies song just came on...the postcard/chimpanzee song....this cracks me up...i'll google the lyrics it's sooo funny...

I just saw "Mr. Really Bad Toupee Wearer."

"Made of a space-age polymer that repels anything, including attractive young women." :lol:

"Have one on us. And here's one for that thing on your head too."
:rofl:

You should see the bad rugs in this one!

There's one for Arlington Park (horse racetrack) here that's kind of funny (I'm trying to recite this one from memory, hasn't been on in a while) :

And out of the gate it's Get Up Early and Walk The Dog, followed closely by Pick Up Laundry and Do The Dishes. Out of nowhere comes Call From Mom, followed by Nagging and Guilt Trip. It's Nagging and Guilt Trip. It's Nagging. It's Guilt Trip. It's Nagging and Nagging is relentless. Now it looks like Walk The Dog has a little left in him, followed by Watch TV. Wait a minute, I don't believe it, it's Call From Mom, she just won't go away! And in the end, it's Another Boring Saturday.

:D

Back