Gender Bender

kuulani

On Saturday, a group of us went to a drag show ... some of those "women" were beautiful, others were plain scary. It was fun, even my husband had a good time. Thank the gods he's not homophobic. The "women" applied their make-up beautifully ... I wonder if they give make-up workshops? ;)

:D

I know a couple of transexuals and they always turn out looking a lot better then us 'real' females. It is quite embarrassing when you think about it.

Sounds like you had a good time Ku'u! Take any pictures? ;)

The closest I've come to that is a restaurant in NYC called Lucky Cheng's where all the "waitresses" are drag queens and there's a drag show downstairs afterwards. We went there for someone's birthday a few years ago, it was ok.

Oh yes you always have a laugh when you go to the places where they have drag artists.

We've recently had a show on by the 'ladyboys of bangkok' and that was really good apparently. I didn't get to see it though :(

You need to come over to Manchester then. We have loads of people in drag all the time. At one point there were 6 transvestites/transexuals working in my office and there was only 200 people in the whole office.

We have tons here in Hawai'i too .. I hate it when men look better as a woman than I do :D

ku'u - turn on your FIRE so we can talk *sniff* ... it's so lonely over here all by myphreakingself ..

It might surprise some of you to know that far less than half of the cross-dressers are in fact homosexual.

03302033.gif

I can't say I've ever seen anyone dressed in drag other than in television/movies. I feel so deprived! :(

years ago i had an 11p-7a job in Boston. there was a club across the street from our building and we used to go out and watch the patrons leaving at closing time. it took us awhile to realize that not all the women were women. we got pretty good at picking the drag queens out of the bunch and yelled out to the ones that we thought did an exceptional job with the clothes and make-up. you should have seen the reactions when we guessed wrong.....d'oh...

i know a guy who used to work in a cafe over the road from a 'massage parlour'. he thought a few of the girls were quite hot and even had a bash as chatting some of them up until his boss told him that's where they came in from :D

At the club I go to on Saturdays there are lots of drag queens there and a lot of them look awesome. They always find the cool shoes too. Most of them are really nice but there are a few there that are mean to people automaticaly and assume that people think the worst of them. Granted in the street this might be true, but this club advertises to them that it is an anything goes club and in the goth scene, all things usualy go anyway.

:confused: Now a days its hard to tell whom is whom and what is what. Some drags look beeter than me and thats pretty damn scary.

Always look at the neck....bits can be grown and other bits hidden, but they can't hide the Adams Apple ;)

A bit advice I recieved when a teenager

bleach said:
Always look at the neck....bits can be grown and other bits hidden, but they can't hide the Adams Apple ;)

Tsk, tsk, the transgender union will be on your ass for giving away trade secrets. :grinyes:

Back