Generosity abounds...

HeXp£Øi±

Give it away because others are less fortunate. Please don't ask for something from here unless you really need it. If you think that piece of hardware is going to rot in your closet then why not just give it away. If you take something from this thread and if you can, give something else away. Keep this thread alive by making a sacrafice.

The first thing i will offer is the following:

Fujitsu MAA3182SC (18.2GB) 7200 RPM Single Ended Ultra-1 SCSI drive

Free+free shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. I accidentally bought this on Ebay two months ago and don't have the right controller for it.

100 meg Zip drive, with 100 meg disk. I'm sure I still have all the cables for it (they're just inconveniently misplaced), but there is no driver disk with it.

I was gonna try to sell this on fleabay but if it's gonna cost $.65 to list anyway, bah.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Give it away because others are less fortunate. Please don't ask for something from here unless you really need it. If you think that piece of hardware is going to rot in your closet then why not just give it away. If you take something from this thread and if you can, give something else away. Keep this thread alive by making a sacrafice.

The first thing i will offer is the following:

Fujitsu MAA3182SC (18.2GB) 7200 RPM Single Ended Ultra-1 SCSI drive

Free+free shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. I accidentally bought this on Ebay two months ago and don't have the right controller for it.

I'll take it.

I might have a controller. I'll look when I get home. Hey fury, is that Zip internal or ex?

fury said:
100 meg Zip drive, with 100 meg disk. I'm sure I still have all the cables for it (they're just inconveniently misplaced), but there is no driver disk with it.

I was gonna try to sell this on fleabay but if it's gonna cost $.65 to list anyway, bah.

If that is for PC then it would be excellent for my major.

External (Parallel)

Contains a pass-through for you to hook your printer into, and I don't think the drive even needs to be hooked up to be able to pass anything through.

*waits for something*

What I can give will be less than anything I might want and prolly not worth anything to anyone but I will be willing to give something if I find something I want...

I can't give now cause I don't have any EXTRA, I will give what I replace...

heh, i was actually surprised to be offered something with no catches....i just had to test it, although a extra HD would ne bice a zip drive would be appreciated since exporting and importing large graphix files is annoying on floppy disks or wasting brand new blanks on them.

I saw the HD offer first, excited i bid for it and then saw fury's offer. Sorry for the jackassness.

oh well i guess i'll wait for the sale at officemax then.

If BCD isn't taking the hdd i will take it...but i need someone to tell me if i have this "controller" that is needed

I've given away all my older SDR boards, i've got one left, MSI K7T Turbo Limited Edition, has a fried power on jumper (but the normal block will work, just in a different config to turn it on). Dunno if i got any spare sdram, might have a 256 or so, it needs a socket A cpu.

Back