Get well soon, Kylie

Thats doubly tough for me as I am beautiful on the outside, yet ugly on the inside. My cancer might get cancer of its own.

Kylie Minogue Surgery Reported Successful

MELBOURNE, Australia - Australian pop star Kylie Minogue had a cancerous lump successfully removed from her breast and doctors are confident they caught the disease early enough to prevent it spreading, a surgeon announced Saturday.

Dr. Jenny Senior said the 36-year-old underwent surgery Friday afternoon at the St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Hospital in her home town of Melbourne.

"Kylie has been the perfect patient and has charmed all my staff," Senior said, reading from a prepared statement. "I just wish I could have met her under happier circumstances."

link

Australian pop and TV star. Voted the "best bum in the world" by some rag or other. One of the best without question. :faptard:

Any questions?

I have a young friend that's panicked about this....80% of the time it's nothing, most of the time it's not even cancer.....Here's to hoping against 20%

She is 'panicked' about being Kylie Minogue?
(couldn't resist)
I really, must begin showing a lil more self restraint

So when does yer friend go in to have a needle
(stuck in her breasty) biopsy? Or has she gotten that far?

She will always be that little cutie bouncing around
in the MTV video from 88 for me.
Kylie-Minogue-Locomotion.jpg

Kylie-Minogu.jpg

Winky said:
She is 'panicked' about being Kylie Minogue?
(couldn't resist)
I really, must begin showing a lil more self restraint

So when does yer friend go in to have a needle
(stuck in her breasty) biopsy? Or has she gotten that far?

She was supposed to go with her aunt a week or so ago, but she's hard to get ahold of these days so I haven't learned how it went yet......She has a lot of friends that worry about her, yet she still doesn't let us know.....Hell, she's got a man that loves her to the end of the world, yet she pushed him away just because this *might* be the trouble.....I do hope it works out in the end....

Back