Getting it together

PrincessLissa

As some of you know, I have been unemployed for a while now. After my accident and the union fucked me over at my old job I have been being a loser. Well after much searching and looking and coming home empty handed. I got a job. It's a silly waitress job at a 50's diner, but I will take it since I can still go to school during the day next semester. My life is back on track! YAY me! :swing:

Congrats! :D Waitressing brings in good cash, so yay for you! :D It's always nice when life starts falling into place.

Oooh, and love the new av. Who's it?

PrincessLissa said:
Thank you!

My av is Natasha Lyonne and Clea Duvall. It's from But I'm a Cheerleader.
that movie is hysterical. congrats on the job, waitressing can be alot of fun. good for you.

not to hijack, but I swear the girl on the right looks a bit like Sarah Michelle Gellar

PrincessLissa said:
As some of you know, I have been unemployed for a while now. After my accident and the union fucked me over at my old job I have been being a loser. Well after much searching and looking and coming home empty handed. I got a job. It's a silly waitress job at a 50's diner, but I will take it since I can still go to school during the day next semester. My life is back on track! YAY me! :swing:
That's great Lissa, I'm really glad to hear you're getting things together :hug:

Rose said:
not to hijack, but I swear the girl on the right looks a bit like Sarah Michelle Gellar
That's Natosha Leonne. SHe ususaly has really curly hair (she's the girl (Jesica) in American Pie) but in this movie they gave her a straight hair piece.

Well DP, with a cute face like yours you're bound to be tipped good and i am sure you deserve it anyhow :), yay for you :D :) congrats on getting work too!

Justintime said:
Well DP, with a cute face like yours you're bound to be tipped good and i am sure you deserve it anyhow :), yay for you :D :) congrats on getting work too!

You are too sweet. But thank you!

PrincessLissa said:
Thanks, I hope it will at least bring in some money and be somewhat entertaining.

I just hate it when I work 'cause I have the money but I don't have the time to enjoy it, and I hate it when I don't have a job 'cause I have the time but I don't have money to spend :(

Back