Girls: What first attracts you to a guy?

What first attracts you to a guy?

• His Adonis like looks

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • His personality

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • His money

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Like the guys in the other thread said, you can't see someone's personality initially so it's usually looks first. But on the same token, I've gotten to know guys who I wasn't extremely attacted to at first but fell head over heels once I got to know them. And I know really good looking men who have personalities that disgust me. :shrug:

Rusty and I didn't know what each other looked like for a month before we met. But the relationship was intense from the word go so by the time we did meet in person, even if he wasn't that good looking, it wouldn't have mattered to me in the least. Turns out, I just got lucky. :)

I always go for that rugged look...so I guess looks first. But if they're lacking a job or a personality, it's DTRAHMF.

...besides, it's not like you can just go up and ask if they have a big dick....they all just grab the package and make that stupid face. :D

No no no.....it's automatic. Also, you have to spread your hand as wide as it will go wilst grabbing the package. Jeez, do I gotta tell you everything? :D

To me its character, looks come after, not that i don't mind a hot bod and fast car, but that is not compulsory.

i've noticed i tend to be introduced to people, anyone, guys or not.
it's then, that i get to talking to them.
it's then, that i can see their personality.
and i dont like Adonis-like looks... i like mine with some squish to them :D *hugggggs her beloved *

greenfreak said:
Like the guys in the other thread said, you can't see someone's personality initially so it's usually looks first.
I didn't reply to the other thread, but I can tell something of the girl's personality by the way she uses her eyes and facial expressions...

I think it all boils down to lust...it's there or it's not, and that's all there is to it. :shrug:

I suppose if I'm honest then I would have to say that the initial spark is looks, but not necessarily what would be considered classic good looks... interesting comes to mind. But if he doesn't have the personality and the wit to keep me interested then he joins the rest of the male population on the scrap heap I'm afraid. Lack of money is a definate turnoff for me, but he doesn't have to be loaded, just comfortable and prefrably without any major debts.

Back