Glitch in the Matrix!

chcr

Too cute for words
Oaky, so I get home from work, and my wife has put up a towel in the kitchen that says "Dog's have owners, cats have stuff." I say, i've always heard it as "Dogs have owners, cats have staff." I come in the office, fire up the computer and start chacking my e-mail. Right at the top of a penis enlargement ad (I shit you not) is my comcast username followed by the words "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff." WTF does it mean. I'm a little freaked out, you know?

:eek:

maybe it means you should get a cat...incidently, i can help you with this..you're choice of black or grey. hell i'll even pay for the postage :D

Don't talk to suit wearing, balding men who wear shades at nightime dude! :alienhuh:

Although this is advice I would give to anyone, spooky coincidences or not....

What this really means is that you actually read those penis enlargement spam mails :p

Luis G said:
What this really means is that you actually read those penis enlargement spam mails :p
spit.gif

:lol2:

tonks said:
maybe it means you should get a cat...incidently, i can help you with this..you're choice of black or grey. hell i'll even pay for the postage :D
Got two, tonks. They are decidedly not interested in a sibling.
Luis said:
Actually, I never have before. I was just going up the line deleting and stopped there for no reason at all. If I had stopped somewhere else, would the cat and dog thing have been there?

Oh, another thing. I've been looking for a new job, so I check my e-mail from work a couple times a day, but I don't read or delete anything (except if I got a job offer of course) until I get home. That spam was on there all day. Was the cat and dog thing on there all day too?

I once got some of that penis enlargement cream.

It didn't work :eh:

But it was good fun rubbing it in :)

BTW, I had my wife look at it just to prove I'm not completely around the bend. She agreed that it was there, read the ad (didn't comment, is that good or bad?), then said one probably had little to do with the other. :shrug:

Don't buy it man. They do this stuff just to make us wonder sometimes.

chcr said:
Actually, I never have before. I was just going up the line deleting and stopped there for no reason at all. If I had stopped somewhere else, would the cat and dog thing have been there?

If you never read them, who's to say that they don't all have that little line? Or a good % of them. Maybe your wife was reading your e-mail once & thought, hey, penis enlargment! That could be cool ( :p ). Also sees the cat thing, likes it, goes out to get a towel printed but forgets exactly what it said.

a13antichrist said:
If you never read them, who's to say that they don't all have that little line? Or a good % of them. Maybe your wife was reading your e-mail once & thought, hey, penis enlargment! That could be cool ( :p ). Also sees the cat thing, likes it, goes out to get a towel printed but forgets exactly what it said.

My wife is a wonderful, intelligent woman, but I don't think she's that devious. Note that I have been wrong before.

Back